LifeGroups at Trinity Central
LifeGroups are the heart of Trinity Central and are the best way to be grafted in to our vibrant community. In our LifeGroups we seek to grow in three specific areas:
- Community – being friends together
- Discipleship – following the Lord Jesus together
- Mission – joining Jesus Christ in loving and serving others
We have several LifeGroups. Click on the markers on the interactive map above for contact details.
- Tuesday, in South Cambie, led by Jess VanderEyk
- Tuesday, in Burnaby, led by Daniel and Sarah Duggan
- Wednesday, in Kitsilano, led by Chris & Claire Dyer
- Wednesday, in the UBC Endowment Lands, led by Dave and Robina Cousins
- Wednesday, in Hastings-Sunrise, led by Jonny & Kelly Somers-Harris
- Wednesday, in Shaughnessy, led by Ben & Rebs Aston
- Wednesday, in Mount Pleasant, led by Sam & Kath Wade
You can check out this page for a more in depth exploration of the values and purpose of our LifeGroups. If you’ve still got questions about LifeGroups you are welcome to contact us using the form below.