Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. – 1 Corinthians 12:27
We need you! A growing church means there’s loads to be done. Join us on the adventure of building God’s Kingdom – by doing so you will make friends, strengthen the church and help others encounter Jesus.
Sunday serving teams
Milly Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
- the hospitality team provides a context for great conversation after the service by providing tea, coffee and juice in an attractive and inviting atmosphere.
Sam & Grace Coggan – email@example.com
- the Kids Church team serves our younger children, helping them to grow in their relationship with Jesus. We worship, do crafts, teach the Bible and play games. It’s fun and high energy!
James Vander Woude – firstname.lastname@example.org
- the offering team collects and counts the monetary gifts given during our Sunday services.
Set up and take down
Steve Jones – email@example.com
- the set up team makes the Sunday service possible by setting up the necessary equipment and then cleans up after the service. We couldn’t do it without these folks!
Sound & Visuals
- this team makes sure we can hear the band and the various speakers and provides song words during worship. Great for detail-oriented people.
Dorcas Oldham – firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Welcome team is the “front door” to Trinity Central. The team makes sure that guests to the Sunday service feel warmly welcomed to our church, and provides options for next steps new people can take if they want to join us.
- our bands lead us in worshipping our loving, awesome God in song. If you are passionate about other people encountering God in worship and have musical gifts then this may be the place for you.
- the Youth team serves our older children, helping them to grow in their relationship with God. It’s also fun and high energy!
Other Groups in Trinity Central
- the Alpha team helps to organize, strategize and coordinate our main outreach effort – the Alpha Course.
“Brews & Babes” Moms Group
Rebecca Aston – email@example.com
- this group is all about welcoming and getting to know moms and their young kids – whether from Trinity Central or from the community.
Ben Aston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- the comms team tries to “get the word out” about Trinity Central on email, social media, and our website. We need writers, photographers and designers.