For the past three years, Trinity Central has been a steadily growing community of believers meeting together to worship God and make Him known in Vancouver.
From the small beginnings of a handful of people meeting in a home, we’ve seen incredible growth. At yesterday’s anniversary morning we were around 120 people joined together in celebration. With new borns, teenagers, singles, newly weds, empty-nesters and grand-parents – we’re a diverse family at all stages in life, as well as from all around the world!
We celebrated not just three years of worshipping together, but also the excitement of being on mission together, working out Jesus’ vision in Vancouver. We joyfully gave praise to God for such things as –
- the start of our seventh Alpha course
- a new post-Alpha discipleship course just started
- plans to bring a second full time staff member on board
- supporting a new church plant planned in Toronto and Redemption Hill in Langley
- exploring God’s call to us to work with the poor
- 18 leaders going through our School of Leadership training
We also gave thanks for the many salvations we have seen over the past year, hearing personal testimony from one couple who had their lives transformed in the past year through meeting with Jesus!
Such a lot to celebrate and give thanks for – but this is only the beginning!